You’re a successful female leader (but…)
deep down, you’re not feeling it.
Because even though on the surface it looks like you have it all your big secret is that you’re not happy (sigh...).
Does this sound familiar?
‣ Feeling on edge all the time (you never really switch off)
‣ Overcommitting because you find it hard to say “no”
‣ Using caffeine, comfort food, or alcohol as a pick-me-up
‣ Losing your temper a little too often with the people you love
‣ Grinding and working hard but still feel like you never really “get there”
No matter how much you achieve, you still feel like it’s not enough and that you are capable of so much more.
If that’s you, stop for a moment and ask yourself this question: how long can you keep going like this?